Sunday, March 29, 2009

Presentation - Voice 4 Dogs




Several of our Shelter committee members and volunteers got the privilege of attending a presentation today by Silvia Jay, Webite




Silvia says "Mindful Leadership puts dogs first, decreases stress and fear, and opens the door for true companionship. Your reward is voluntary compliance and reliable, consistent good behavior. "


We had a nice little bag lunch and lots of socializing.









Thanks to Silvia for the excellent training session, I have learned lots of valuable lessons in dog training, and I've already started to enjoy my newly signed book. Dump Dog






Jo-Ann L. is showing us her signed book, Dump Dog





4 comments:

  1. Consummate case of hypothesis, compassion and expression. Here I took in another approach to theorize through writer's written work. It enabled me to feel another approach to estimate your considerations and express them in a simple and clear way. schiphol taxi delft

    ReplyDelete
  2. cbd oil for cats petsmart We all love our dogs and cats. But even our four-legged family members become stressed out from time to time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone used Hemp before? I'm extremely keen to get some Vegan CBD Gummies for insomnia. Can someone recommend a good brand? I'm currently contemplating [url=https://justcbdstore.com/]JustCBD[/url] and Restoor Skin Essentials. Thanks in advance How long will this Vegan CBD Gummies pack last me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Visto-medico-per-l'India

    ReplyDelete